Wow! We were planning on trying to get pregnant in January, but it seems we got things kicked off a little earlier than planned. We were afraid it might take a little while, but who knew it would be so easy? I guess I should have paid attention to all the pregnancy dreams James was having. We were very surprised and it is taking a little while for it all to sink in. But, we are looking forward to the milestones ahead....
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Wow! We were planning on trying to get pregnant in January, but it seems we got things kicked off a little earlier than planned. We were afraid it might take a little while, but who knew it would be so easy? I guess I should have paid attention to all the pregnancy dreams James was having. We were very surprised and it is taking a little while for it all to sink in. But, we are looking forward to the milestones ahead....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remember when we were in high school and the MD told you were very fertile. I guess he was right! :o)
ReplyDeleteI remeber you commenting on my stick pics! I love yours! That was one of the best days ever ... along with the u/s's, hearing the hb, the birth, you know the whole thing was amazing! I can't wait to do it again ... hopefully minus the puking! I am so excited for yall!
ReplyDelete